Will the Insurance Business TechFest Australia be postponed to a later date?
With evolving public health risks, we have made the difficult decision to reschedule the Insurance Business TechFest Australia from 14 May to 27 August 2020. Kindly note that we made the decision in abundance of caution and care for the safety of all our attendees, sponsors, speakers and employees. New event details will be communicated via email and on www.insurancebusinessmag.com shortly.
How will the change of dates affect my booking?
All event tickets and sponsorship agreements will automatically be transferred to the new date.
I am a speaker and have made travel arrangements, who do I contact?
Our events team is organising alternative travel arrangements for all our speakers and will reach out to you shortly. For any other questions, you can contact us on email@example.com.
Which measurements are you taking to ensure the safety at future events?
Following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and our medical consultants, we’re taking additional precautions to minimise the risk of the novel COVID-19 outbreak with the following steps:
- Providing additional sanitising hand rub dispensers in prominent event locations
- Working in unison with event partners to increase frequency of cleaning and sanitation of event locations
- Monitoring the health and travel status of all employees and speakers
- Communicating hygiene best practices to delegates, speakers and staff members
- Ensuring that we have additional medical personnel at event sites who monitor the health and wellbeing of all attendees
Can I share my event ticket with a colleague?
If you are unable to attend the event, we are happy to transfer your ticket to a colleague.
For any other questions, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org